<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

8.19.2004

Predictions -

I have made some predictions on other sites and have been told that people are keeping track, so here they are on this site in a new column I like to call...


CONSERVATIVE FIGHTER PREDICTS:

I predict John Kerry will win the election in November in both the electoral college and the popular vote.

I predict Brad Carson the Democratic candidate for Senate from the great state of Oklahoma will win his run for the US Senate.

I predict the Senate will return to a Democratic majority.

I predict the house will gain more Democratic members and lose more Republican members.

There you have it folks. Bookmark, cut andpaste, record them in your ledgers.

Let me know what you think and then check back in November.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?