<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

9.22.2004

My Article Lead on Democratic Underground

Toooot (me blowing my own horn).

My story on the startling inconsistency in the mainstream media's views of CBS' mistake in using potentially forged documents critical of George W. Bush in comparison to the reaction to his use of forged documents that lead us to war is the lead story on Democratic Underground.

There were a few editorial changes and some cool graphics added but it is the same story my faithful readers have had access to for several days.

This is my fifth article published by DU and my second lead. Thanks to the administrators at DU for giving me the opportunity of having my work read by thousands of people.

If you haven't ever gone to DU, check it out. The Latest Breaking News section is an outstanding source of information that is usually a few hours to several days ahead of the mainstream media.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?