<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

10.29.2004

1144

The new Osama tape today reminds me of something...what was it? It is right on the tip of my tongue...darned old age creeping up on me. I know there was something I wanted to remember. Gosh, I am getting more presidential everyday. What in the heck was it? Oh yeah, I remember-

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS STILL ALIVE AND PLANNING THE NEXT ATTACK ON AMERICA BECAUSE PRESIDENT BUSH IS A MISERABLE FAILURE AND LET HIM GET AWAY AFTER KILLING 3000+ AMERICAN CITIZENS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 AFTER SUCCESFULLY PLANNING AND CARRYING OUT THE WORST TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL.


It has been 1144 days since those planes crashed into the World Trade Towers, The Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Bush has had his chance to seek justice for these crimes and he has failed. Vote him out on November 2.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?