<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

10.19.2004

2 Weeks and the Madness Ends

With only two weeks left to go, this election seems to have been the longest in my memory. People I talk to everywhere say they are tired of the sniping, petty and mean spirited ads on both sides. I even had a hardcore conservative Christian tell me he would vote for Kerry if the election would end that day (he then took it back and, I am sure, committed self flagellation for his blasphemy).

I am tired. I am sick of the media spin. I am ready for Bush to lose and this long nightmare to be over. I do believe Kerry will win and I think the numbers will surprise alot of people. I also believe Bush and his team of cheaters will do everything they can to win back the election after they lose it.

I don't think they will go gently into that good night.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?