<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

11.03.2004

Dear Cam and Matthew

Today I feel like someone close to me died. You couldn't wait to jump in and shit all over me and my cause. There was not even a cushion before your smart ass comments and links to "funny pictures".

If someone you really dislike dies, do you go to the family and tell them what an asshole he was and how stupid they were for being related to him on the day of his death. That is what it felt like today. It is just an example of how callous and arrogant many on your side are.

I don't know what I would have done if the roles were reversed. I would like to think that I would have refrained from going to your sites and offering anything but sincere condolences. I may have gloated here, on my own space but I wouldn't have gone to yours and fucked with you. I hope I wouldn't have. Maybe that is the difference between you guys and me.

I am not going to apologize for my anger and my choice of words. I am tired of apologizing to people like you. At this moment, I truly dislike you and I don't know if I will be able to get over it. Right now, I don't want to.

By the way Cam, I have information from a good source that you are begging for your job back in OKC. What's the matter, can't you hack it where you are now or is the NRA done with you now that you have served their purposes? Bush is re-elected, what the hell do they need to pay a bunch of half assed reporters to spout there rhetoric for now? The election is over and so is your extended commercial.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?