<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

12.22.2004

The End of Conservative Fighter

After giving it much thought, I have decided to end Conservative Fighter for a while. After all of the energy and time I put into the build up to the election and the wasted time I have spent arguing with conservatives, I have decided that my energy would be better spent trying to make actual improvements in people's lives.

I do enjoy debate but the continuing arguments between the polar opposites in politics has become fruitless and unwinnable for the most part. I usually end up preaching to the choir and fighting those who disagree with me with sometimes vitriolic results.

I will be making one last update around the middle of January. Until then, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Yule, Kwanzaa, Channukah, or just a joyful time with your families at the end of this fascinating, frustrating and ultimately vibrant and enjoyable year.

For those of you who know my future plans, I ask that you please keep them to yourself until after January 15th.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?