<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

8.25.2005

"She didn't speak for me, now she does." 

Another set of Grieving parents, another set of orphaned children, another grieving grandmother... Bush keeps riding his bike.


SWEETWATER (AP) — Two Tennessee National Guard soldiers were killed Monday in Iraq, their family members said Tuesday.

Spc. Joseph "Joey" Hunt, 27, of Sweetwater, and Sgt. Victoir P. Lieurance, 34, of Seymour, were members of the 278th Regimental Combat Team. Two other members of the unit on the same combat patrol were injured Monday afternoon southwest of Samarra when an improvised explosive device exploded near their vehicle, ejecting at least one soldier.

Andre Lieurance referred to Cindy Sheehan, the California mother of a slain soldier, who recently camped out in front of President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, in opposition to the war.
"She didn't speak for me. Now she does," the father told The Knoxville News Sentinel on Tuesday. "I'm with her. I believe we were lied to. (My son) did what he was supposed to. Bush didn't."


I am sorry for your loss Mr. Lieurance. I am also sorry for the way right wing republicans will call you a traitor and coward for what you just said.

|
Comments:
Remember the good old days when Republicans used to respect the families of slain soldiers? Those were the days.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?