<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google

11.24.2005

A day that will live in gluttony. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

One side of my family celebrated tonight and the other side will celebrate again tomorrow. We finally split up the in-law/birth family Thanksgiving celebration into two separate days. Instead of rushing around and not being able to enjoy our meal, we now stuff ourselves at two locations over a two day period. Life is good.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends, our great country in which we can still disagree without blowing each other up, my fellow soldiers who follow orders and do the best job they can in dangerous, dirty and thankless situations and I am thankful for the two greatest inventions of all time; hot water and air conditioning without which we would all be stinkier, dirtier and more irritable.

Pass the potatoes and pour on the gravy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?